Outside Sales/Account Executive/Business Development
Join “one of the top 25 fastest growing companies in the South Jersey Business community and one of the 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region,” according to the Philadelphia Business Journal. Countrywide Pre-Paid Legal Services a Cherry Hill based company an industry leader in the Greater Delaware Valley, offers a unique, low cost employee benefit to regional companies and their employees.Job Description
Countrywide seeks enthusiastic, self-motivated, experienced full time Business Development Executives to support our continued growth. You will sell our employee benefits plan into medium and large companies in an assigned territory in New Jersey and the Greater Delaware Valley.
Ideal candidates will have proven successful business-to-business sales experience. Experience selling into human resources departments or experience in the insurance or employee benefits industry helpful but not required.
The candidates for the Business Development Executive positions will be responsible for prospecting and developing new business through networking, cold calling, sales calls, presentations and trade shows. The responsibilities also include managing and servicing existing clients.
A minimum of 3 years successful outside business-to-business sales experience is required. We provide training, sales support and leads.Qualifications/Experience:
- Ability to plan, organize and implement marketing strategy preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to follow up with prospects by providing them with accurate and timely distribution of marketing materials and information.
- An understanding of Customer Relationship Management.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Employee benefits field helpful but not required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
Countrywide offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, commissions, performance based bonuses plus travel expenses, medical, dental, life insurance, legal benefits, section 125 plan, voluntary benefits, 401k with matching contributions and profit sharing.
To apply for this position, email a cover letter, salary history and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org