IRS State Tax Relief and Advice
You will receive a FREE 1 hour telephone consultation for each matter regarding your personal income tax debt issues with a participating provider.
The plan providers will analyze your tax debt, tax issues and prior tax filing history as well as review and assess your financial situation.
You will be able to discuss your options and the IRS programs that are available to you.
If you need a Federal Analysis then you are entitled to have the state power of attorney(s) and federal power of attorney forms for tax issues only prepared at no charge.
If you want further representation for your personal income tax debt matters or preparation of state and federal tax returns then you will receive a 25% discount on hourly and scheduled rates from the participating panel of tax attorneys and CPAs for the following services:
- Federal Analysis
- Offer in Compromise
- Currently Non Collectable
- Streamline Installment Agreement
- Tax Returns Preparation – Personal Simple
- Tax Returns Preparation – Complex Personal • Tax Returns Preparation – Business Simple
- Tax Returns Preparation – Complex Business • Collection Due Process Hearing
- Innocent Spouse Matter
- Passport Information Forms
- Immigration Forms
- Common IRS Forms
- Federal Tax Information Regarding Social Security/Medicare
- IRA Accounts, Qualified Plan Limits, Driving Deduction
- Transportation Fringe Benefit Exclusion
- Standard IRS Deduction
- Personal Exemptions
- Estate Tax Information
- Annual Minimum Tax
- IRS Interest Rates
- General Do-It-Yourself Legal Forms
- Health & Legal Link (Storing legal, financial & personal documents online and creating a personal health record)
- Real Estate rebates
- Asset Inventory Form
- Lost Wallet Inventory Form
- And More!